how to fix me caller id in huawei p10 and p10+ (Android 7+)
1. first all you need to click settings and go to apps
find me app and click on draw over other apps / permit drawing over other apps (Enable!)
2. click on battery
power-intensive prompt – disable
Me Android Widget:
In order to make things simple we’ve developed a unique widget that allows you to search and identify phone numbers without even open the app.
- You can watch the last identification our app has provided for you, and open their profile with simple touch.
- Search a phone number without open the app, if you have copied a number somewhere and you touch on the search line, the number will automatically paste for instant search.
- Change your availability status, and other who calls you can know if you are busy, free for a call, free for a text etc…
- Touch on the CAMERA icon, and your camera will open to scan phone numbers and identify them straight from your camera and your environment in REAL TIME! Just zoom in to the phone number you need to scan it will do it fast without any interaction.
How to install our Android Widget?
1. Long press on the Home screen
2. find me widget
3. Drag me widget to home screen