How to send WhatsApp message to unsaved number
Me App has the perfect solution for iPhone and Android users.
With MeApp you can send WhatsApp message even during a call with a number that’s not on your contact list!
How? Follow the guide, it’s simple!
How many times you’ve found yourself in a situation that during a call with a number that’s not on your contact list and asked to send him or her something through WhatsApp?
Usually it’s very annoying but with ‘Me’ not anymore!
With our smart caller id you can do almost everything during a call, even with a caller that haven’t been saved as a contact.
1. How to send a WhatsApp chat without saving the contact during a call:
During a call ‘Me Smart Caller ID’ will be shown, identifying the caller name.
* Touch on the ‘Menu’ (as in the picture)
* Touch on ‘Send WhatsApp’
Simple as that 😊
2. How to send a WhatsApp message to unsaved number not during a call:
* Open ‘Me app’
* Choose a number you want to send the WhatsApp chat from the call log screen, from a search result, or just type any number you want to send the message to
* Open the number’s profile
* Tap on the number (as in the picture) in the profile page
* Tap on Send WhatsApp
It doesn’t matter if the number is on your contacts or not, WhatsApp will open with a chat on that specific number.
MeApp is a powerful tool designed for you to get more from your calls and contacts.
If you have any suggestions for more options that we can add in our smart caller id menu, don’t hesitate and contact us.